ShareX is an open source program that lets you take screenshots of any selected area with a single key, save them in your clipboard, hard disk or instantly upload them to PICGUR. ShareX can capture screenshots with different shapes: rectangle, rounded rectangle, ellipse, triangle, diamond, polygon and also freehand. It is able to capture screenshots with transparency and shadow. The program also supports clipboard upload and drag-and-drop.
How To Setup ShareX To Work With PICGUR.org
4. Navigate to the bottom of the list until you find Custom Uploader
5. Click on 'Import', and select 'From File' - Select our setup file that should have downloaded earlier
6. Configure how you want PICGUR to display your links on your clipboard (API Response) - This is set as 'Redirect' by default
API Responsejson Display all the image uploaded information in JSON format. [default]
txt Returns the image direct URL in text/plain format.
redirect Redirects to the image viewer URL.
7. Set your destination to Custom Uploader
8. Finally set up your hotkeys, and start capturing!!
Note: Your screenshots will NOT be saved to your user accounts - This feature will most likely come in API Version 2